- 4 Weetons Beef Burgers
- 4 Weetons Burger Buns
- 1 Apple
- Salt and freshly milled Black Pepper
- 5tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2-3tsp Dijon Mustard
- 50g Pickled Cucumbers or Gherkins, drained and freshly chopped
- Cook the burgers on a prepared barbecue or under a preheated, moderate grill for 6-8 minutes on each side until thoroughly cooked, or until any meat juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, prepare the relish; place all the ingredients into a small bowl and mix gently.
- Serve the burgers with salad accompaniments and a spoonful of the relish in a lightly toasted burger bun.
A cracking Red Rioja would suit this but why not go wild and try one of our Sam Smith’s organic lager? Clean, crisp and refreshing… what could be better!