- 1 medium cauliflower – broken into small florets
- 2 sweet potatoes – peeled and cut into 1cm cubes
- 1 tsp Steenbergs paprika
- 1 good pinch chilli flakes
- 1 tblsp olive oil
- 1 bag baby spinach – washed and drained
- 2 tblsp Proper Nutty No Salt Peanut Butter
- 1 juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 bag Hider pine kernels
- 1 red chilli – sliced
- Sea salt flakes
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pre heat the oven to 200°C/ 180°C fan/ gas 6.
- Toss the cauliflower and sweet potatoes together with the paprika and the olive oil. Place on a roasting tray and sprinkle with a little sea salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper. Cover the tray with foil and roast for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and cook for a further 20 minutes until the vegetables are tender, crisp and browned around the edges.
- Gently toast the pine nuts under the grill until lightly coloured.
To make the dressing whisk together the peanut butter, lemon juice, soy sauce and about 45ml (3 tblsp) warm water until smooth
- Mix the roasted vegetables with the spinach and arrange in the middle of a plate or bowl. Drizzle over some of the peanut dressing and scatter with the pine nuts and a few slices of red chilli.
A crisp Italian white or rosé will match this perfectly.