- 450g Cubed Lamb Leg
- 2tbsp Fresh Mint
- 1tbsp Freshly squeezed Lemon
- 1tbsp Olive Oil
- 100g Halloumi Cheese, cut into cubes
- Salt and freshly milled black Pepper
Please check the recipes required quantities before you add items to basket.
- Place all the kebab ingredients into a large, shallow dish, toss gently, cover and leave to marinate for up to 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Thread the lamb and cheese on to 8 short or 4 long wooden (previously soaked in water) or metal skewers.
- Cook the kebabs on a prepared barbecue or preheated grill for 12-16 minutes, turning occasionally until any meat juices run clear.
- Serve with hummus and a green salad.