- 600g Lamb – 2cm dice
- Juice ½ Lemon
- 2 Clove Garlic – crushed
- 2 tsp Ground Cumin
- ½ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 50ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Mix together the lamb with the lemon juice, garlic, ground cumin, cayenne pepper and olive oil, cover with cling film and put in the fridge to marinate for at least an hour.
- Remove from the fridge and carefully divide the meat into eight equal amounts and skewer onto kebab sticks. (Chef’s Tip: If using wooden kebab sticks, soak the stick in water for twenty minutes before skewering the lamb, this will help to stop the stick from burning).
- To cook, either grill on the BBQ to your liking, cook in a hot griddle pan for about 4-6 minutes turning often for medium rare, or, place under a preheated grill for approximately 8-10 minutes, turning two thirds of the way through.
- Serve with a fruity roasted vegetable couscous, tzatziki, lemon wedges and pitta breads.
Try this with a crisp, dry white wine such as a Sauvignon Blanc or Muscadet to cut through this complex