- 200g Packet Weetons Peeled Tiger Prawns
- 200g Brindisa Cooking Chorizo Dulce
- 1 Clove Garlic – crushed
- 1 Hungarian Caraway Seed Loaf
- Knob of butter
- Maldon Sea Salt
- Freshly ground Black pepper
- Splash White Wine
- 2 tbsp Yorkshire Rapeseed Oil
- 1 Lemon – ½ cut into wedges, the other half squeezed for the juice
- Cut each of the baby chorizos into 4 pieces.
- Cut the Caraway loaf four into either 2 or 4 slices, drizzle with a little rapeseed oil and lightly toast.
- Heat a thick based sauté pan until hot. Pour in the oil and then fry the chorizo pieces until starting to colour.
- Add the tiger prawns and garlic and cook for a further few minutes until they begin to turn pink.
- Add a splash of white wine and the lemon juice and reduce for 1 minute and then add the knob of butter, salt and pepper. Stir the pan until the butter is melted and then remove from the heat.
- Arrange the prawn and chorizo on top of the toast and drizzle over a little of the cooking juices.
- Serve with a wedge of lemon and few rocket leaves.
We think this is delicious served with Bottega Vinai Pinot Grigio, Italy 2019, a very light dry white wine with fruity notes that will always work well with seafood and picante chorizo flavours