- 4 500ml Kilner Jars
- 1 Weetons Not So Sweet Nutty Spelt Granola
- 1 250gm mascarpone cheese
- 1 250ml Longley Farm double cream
- 1 tblsp icing sugar
- 1 Dash vanilla essence
- 1 Punnet strawberries
- 1 Jar Denholm Gate Clear Summer Honey
- First hull and wash the strawberries and drain in a colander. Carefully cut the strawberries in half.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together the mascarpone, double cream, icing sugar and vanilla essence until forming soft peaks. NB, don’t over whisk as the cream will continue to firm slightly as you cool in refrigerator.
- In the bottom of the Kilner jars put a 1-2 cm layer of granola. Pipe a layer of the cream mix on top and place a few of the strawberry halves on top.
- Sprinkle a little more of the larger granola pieces on top and drizzle with a little honey.
- Close the lids and refrigerate until needed….if you can wait that long!
This fresh taste of summer is perfect served with a chilled glass of Champagne or why not treat yourself to a classic pudding wine such as Sauternes.