Postage and Delivery
At Weetons we want to offer you the flexibility to choose a delivery option to suit you. We offer a local delivery service to Harrogate and the surrounding area, Click & Collect from the Harrogate store as well as UK nationwide and international delivery options.
Local and UK National Delivery
|| Under £50
|| £50 - £100
|| Over £100
|Next/Nominated Day Delivery
|National Saturday Delivery (Please note these prices reflect the increase in courier charges at a weekend)
|Collect From Store
For local delivery orders must be placed before 10am for delivery the next day. Click and Collect orders placed before 10am can be collected after 2pm the same working day.
For UK national delivery orders must be placed before 10am Monday to Thursday for delivery the next working day. Orders placed after 10am Thursday will be sent out Monday for Tuesday delivery. Due to the fresh nature of our products we want your order to be delivered in the freshest condition and will only ever send this out on an overnight delivery option.
Every fresh order is hand packed especially for you; this ensures that our packaging is clean, safe and that your produce arrives in perfect condition for preparation or ready for home freezing if required.
Please Note: If deliveries are left without a signature in a specified location they are left at the purchasers own risk.
We now deliver internationally to the countries below:
- Zone 1 delivery is available to Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden
- Zone 2 delivery is available to Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Rep, Estoria, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovenia
- Zone 3 delivery is available to the USA
- Zone 4 delivery is available to Iceland, Norway, Switzerland
- Zone 5 delivery is available to Turkey and Ukraine
- Zone 6 delivery is available to Australia
International delivery is available to non-perishable products. Any customs or import duties are charged once a parcel reaches the destination country. Any additional charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately we do not have any control over these charges and advise you contact your local customs office for current charges before placing the order