Celebrate National Breakfast Week at Weetons!
We believe that breakfast is the most important meal of the day so join us from the 21st to the 27th January to celebrate National Breakfast Week.
Weetons was voted one of the top 25 places to brunch in the UK by The Times, so why not pop down and try it for yourself!
Select from our award-winning menu, or enjoy one of our restaurant specials;
- Slow cooked baked beans with smoky pancetta lardons on toasted rye bread with fried egg
- Fruity banana, apple and blueberry muffins
- Melon, low fat yoghurt and crunchy bran pots
Join us Monday - Saturday between 8am-11.45am and Sunday 9am-12.45pm for breakfast.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE MENU
Circle Members - Triple Points on Breakfast
Have you heard about our new 'Circle' loyalty card?
Circle members will receive triple points on all breakfast items throughout National Breakfast Week.
Not picked up a card yet? Simply ask a member of staff in store to get signed up and start enjoying rewards on your purchases.
Food Hall Offers
Also to celebrate national breakfast week our bestselling breakfast items will be on offer for this week only.
- Jams and Marmalades 2 for £7.
- Great British Porridge Products 2 for £10.
- Muesli 2 for £6.
- Porridge Oats 2 for £4.
- Order online or instore our breakfast meat box and receive a complimentary Weetons red or brown sauce.
Win a Breakfast Hamper
Can you beat a Weetons breakfast?
We're giving away a Breakfast Hamper to one lucky winner during National Breakfast Week.
Tweet @weetons or email firstname.lastname@example.org with photographs of your delicious breakfast to enter.
Open for entries during National Breakfast Week (21st-27th January) and we will select and notify the winner on Monday 28th January. Good luck!